The-Mad-MuhzarkThe-Mad-Muhzark

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

3D MELEE Weapon Slide 3D MELEE Weapon Slide

well. . .

your 3d modelling skills could use some work and that really wasn't too interesting, blades aren't square, they taper at the blades edge...

Zero Ball Zero Ball

That was awesome

Make it better and it would be even more awesome

ssjskipp responds:

Yes, naturally when things a great, makeing them better = awesome. (i couldn't resist) Thx for the review.

Tbot - Present Tbot - Present

Cool

Wheres the ending? Oh and the pace is fine, but some added stuff would be cool, like guns, more enemies, or more cool tricks with the time crystals

catch the freaks catch the freaks

jeezus

its to damn hard!! those damned 2 headed freaks always show up and its impossible to get a high enough score, I cought near every freak and only got a score of 380 just as the timer ran out.
It looks and plays awesome besides that, either give more time or lower the goal.

The Deadline - Part 1 The Deadline - Part 1

in my opinion this sucked

There were so many glitches in this that the game was frightening, but for entirely the wrong reasons. The cross-hair doesnt follow the mouse comprehensivly, you have to move the mouse all over the place to get accurate aim, your preloaders broken, the sounds don't trigger right, jeesus i could go on and on. I know these are glitches because Im running a system that far exceeds your recommended specs. Fix those problems and itd be better.

RVWD responds:

and yes, the preloader is broken, i wanted a MASK effect, but it failed... and i don't c ur aiming problem.. fuck this...

Dress Up Bush Dress Up Bush

complicated

Ill say this: average dress-up game, a few comical elements such as the dirty sanchez mustache and strap-on, but thats cheap humor. Ive never wanted to humiliate bush because he does it to himself constantly, but in a way, that game was fun.

T-bot Beta T-bot Beta

its not bad

i liked it but the end was sort of anti-climactic, and give the robot a gun for chrisake!

Earth Defender DELUXE! Earth Defender DELUXE!

I liked it

That game was great! The buginess kinda reminded me of the old R-Type, where you had to play reeaal fast to not get killed. The only thing that sucked was I couldnt figure out how to finish the level with the helicoptor, i got around 24000 points but it kept glitching and no enemies would show up and no boss either...wassup with that?

DaS2004 responds:

Thanks for the awesome review, You need to get 25000 points to beat that level. Sorry about the glitch/s im trying to fix them.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

hell yeah

this game is awesome! can you email me a wallpaper of kaolla?

Sex Kitten Sim-Date Sex Kitten Sim-Date

see thats what im talkin about

see that was awesome, life should be like that, push a button for instant gratification. no effort involved. The CIA has done experiments where they insert electrodes into different areas of a subjects brain and send electrical current through them, they found a spot which causes instant "gratification". I love the CIA!